Job Title: Senior Sales Executive – Paper Packaging
Gross Salary: Kshs 100,000
Our client is a leading paper packaging manufacturer in Kenya and the East Africa region. They seek to hire a Senior Sales Executive responsible for Key accounts business by building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, working closely with the rest of the teams to ensure client deadlines are met at the same time bring in new business from existing clients while developing new relationships with potential clients.
· Liaise and follow up with suppliers to request for invoices for payment for goods and services consumed.
· To build the business by prospecting and identifying good deals, selling as well as
· maintaining relationships with clients.
· Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
· Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating the company’s position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
· Generate Sales by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
· (especially millers, hotels, hospitals, and pharmacies and recommending solutions.
· Working with design, sales team, marketing, and team members from other departments to ensure all client needs are met.
· Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance;
· researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
· Planning and presenting reports on client account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders for future planning.
· Contribute to team effort by meeting the set sales targets and KPI’s.
· Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.
· Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management.
· Should be able in Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly individual sales targets.
· Handling customer complaints in liaison with quality and production to provide timely feedback on the complaint raised.
· Preparing and sending quotes and proposals to clients.
· Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products.
· Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
· Liaise with Dispatch/ sales admin/customer support to ensure goods are delivered to the customer on time.
· Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and provide ongoing support.
· Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales.
· Educate and sensitize customers on company products.
· Timely collection of payment.
· Build and maintain a professional network.
· Degree/ Diploma in Sales &Marketing or business-related field.
· Over 5 years of sales experience in a printing company preferably with a paper converting company.
· Good sales presentation skills.
· Ability to meet targets, deadlines and work under pressure
· Client Relationship management.
· Good Negotiation and Communication skills.
· Proven track record of meeting sales targets.
· Proficiency in basic computer packages.
· Able to handle and resolve multiple concurrent demands, adapt to new environments, and provide effective solutions to business needs.
· Goal-oriented, organized team player.
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
· Be able to manage customer relations while identifying opportunities.
N.B: Candidates with own car preferred. Fuel and Maintenace will be provided.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Sales Executive – Paper Packaging) on or before 20th November 2021.