Working with a team of software engineers and applied scientists you will be responsible for all stages of the development cycle including early ideation, design, implementation, integration, scaling out and monitoring.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
The Microsoft Search Assistance and Intelligence (MSAI) team is responsible for enabling intelligence in Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, Bing, and Microsoft Assistant. You would be part of the Knowledge team working on developing state of the art technologies to build an intelligent backend for a host of delightful and powerful user experiences aimed at improving everyday productivity of every Office 365 user and organization. Every single email, chat, document, meeting, search, or any interaction users have with office canvases further augments this knowledge by deep understanding of the user, helping us build user and tenant specific knowledge graphs, while strictly guaranteeing Microsoft’s promise to customer privacy, compliance, and trust.
The features benefiting from this range from the most basic features like autocompleting user queries in Microsoft Search to super ambitious ones like solution for enterprise knowledge management (Viva Topics). We are looking for highly motivated software engineers who are passionate about tackling interesting problems around knowledge mining, user understanding and writing high performance code to serve these intelligent solutions on our distributed systems operating at the scale of exabytes of data.
- Working with a team of software engineers and applied scientists you will be responsible for all stages of the development cycle including early ideation, design, implementation, integration, scaling out and monitoring.
- The implementations typically involve writing scalable, distributed, and highly efficient components and shipping large-scale backend services.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, ensure designs meet requirements as well as adhering to all the privacy and compliance guidelines in handling critical user data.
- Collaborating with other teams on existing or greenfield projects, driving consensus and coordinating efforts to meet cross-team objectives.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science (or related fields like Electronic Engineering, Physics or Mathematics)
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms and algorithm optimizations
- 4+ years of software design and development experience with backend services
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in any object-oriented programming language such as C++, C#, Java or Python
- Experience in writing high-performance code, profiling applications, identifying, and removing bottlenecks
- Strong communication and interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for learning and ramping up on new technologies and codebases
- Data driven decision making
- BSc in Computer Science or Equivalent
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured