Our client a manufacturer and distributor of organic fertilizer and insect based animal protein are seeking accomplished, driven individuals who will make substantive contributions to the organization revenue. They are currently seeking an experienced a Senior Strategy Associate to lead the Future Initiatives Team to optimize existing, as well as develop and implement new revenue projects, channel/streams.
· Problem Analysis & Solving
· External Collaboration
· Project Planning & Management
· Pragmatic Innovation
· Financial Accountability
· Listening & Asking Questions
· Giving & Receiving Impactful Feedback
· Engaging & Motivating Team
· Building a Positive, Learning & Productive Culture
1. Support the Future Initiatives team by leading strategy and implementation projects related to a) the identification of additional revenue streams through adjacent products and services and b) the optimization of the current business model for existing products and services
2. Work in collaboration with the Director of Future Initiatives to determine prioritized work streams, project scope, and required deliverables.
3. With support from manager, lead projects from inception to completion, which will include gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations
4. Develop strategic and analytical frameworks to pilot and operationalize opportunities to optimize revenue streams through existing channels and/or new channels and through partnerships.
5. Define key evaluation metrics to determine which revenue generating initiatives should be prioritized based on cost effectiveness, feasibility, and opportunity for scale.
6. When required, develop quantitative models and/or frameworks to support project analysis and recommendations, and proactively leverage data to identify risks and opportunities within projects.
7. Drive improvements in customer insight by combining existing data with a deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptions developed through targeted interviews, usability studies, and customer feedback.
8. Collaborate closely with Sales, Logistics, New Products & Services, and Finance, design and implement tests that generate the necessary data to make strategic decisions about our growth plan.
9. Support the development of the partnership engagement strategy.
10. When relevant for projects, develop and own relationships with external partners to support our overarching project goals, including commercial venders, INGOs, designers, etc.
11. Independently manage schedule and set project timelines, communicating project bottlenecks and delays are prioritizing when required.
12. Continuously identify areas for team or organizational improvements.
13. Manage the operational and capital expenditures related to specific projects.
14. Actively engage in discussions across the organization, listening and respecting the opinions of others and asking thoughtful questions.
15. Support the growth of the team by regularly seeking and giving actionable feedback from/to your manager and colleagues.
16. Lead project-specific work planning activities, including determining key activities and setting relevant project targets.
17. Implement professional development activities as identified and designed by your own manager for the Future Initiatives team/
18. Contribute to a culture of innovation, learning, and productivity
1. 3+ years of experience, preferably from a leading audit and finance company or strategy consulting firms or capital advisory firms.
2. Degree in Finance and/or Business related course.