Duties and Responsibilities
· Developing high-level and low-level design documents (HLD & LLD) for network solutions prior to implementation
· Developing UAT (User Acceptance Test) documentation for all project implementations
· Generating a detailed and accurate As-Built documentation for projects implemented capturing all configured solution components.
· Leading the technical team during initial installation, setup and operation of a solution.
· Developing short and long-term goals for the service delivery team.
· Providing timely updates through the Service Desk system on the assigned support tickets
· Maintaining the overall effective operation of the client telecommunications and data network systems including design, development, and maintenance.
· Coordination with service delivery team members and the service desk for technical support & maintenance of service contracts for our customers.
· Maintaining close contact with the presales team when implementing solutions at client’s premises/sites
· Degree in CIS, BBIT, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or any other related field
· Experience: 5-7 years in similar field.
· Industry Certifications from the leading vendors eg Cisco, VMWare NSX, F5, Aruba, Fortinet etc.
· Certification in CCIE : - Data Center, Enterprise, R & S, Security, Collaboration preferred.
· Strong Layer 2 & 3 Networking Skills
· LAN, WAN and Data Centre networking technologies
· Solid understanding of the OSI layers and TCP/IP
· Knowledge on Cloud networking architectures especially VPC designs
· Knowledge on software defined networking (SDN) and of network functions virtualization (NFV) concepts and functionality
· Understanding of network automation
· Understanding of Python programming language.