REPUBLIC OF KENYA
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF BOMET
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
ADVERTISEMENT OF VACANCIES
A. The Office of The Governor through the County Public Service Board wishes to fill the vacancy of the County Attorney.
B. The County Government of Bomet through the Public Service Board wishes to fill the positions of Chief Officer – Youth and Sports and Municipal Manager, Director Revenue, Principal Valuer and Senior Support Staff.
DEPARTMENT OF ADMINISTRATION, ICT & PUBLIC SERVICE
6. POSITION: Senior Support Staff - J/G CPSB ‘15’ (2 Posts)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintaining office cleanliness.
• Preparing and serving office tea.
• Cleaning the compound.
• Providing messengerial services.
• Any other duties assigned by the relevant authority.
Requirements and Competencies for Appointment:
• KCSE certificate of mean Grade D (Plain) or its equivalent.
• Conversant with the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and the Devolution.
• Compliance with chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
1. Job descriptions and specifications can be found on the County Government website www.bomet.go.ke or Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net
2. Applications can only be submitted online on or before 23rd April, 2021 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net Or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke Manual applications will not be accepted.
3. Documents for purposes of complying with Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, will be required from those who will be shortlisted.
4. Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be contacted.
• Salary and benefits: As per the guidelines provided by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission
‘The County Government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.
Public Service Board
P.O. Box 605-20400