MUST HAVE: Passport (travelling document)
• Greet customers, record orders, and serve food and beverages with a consistently positive and helpful attitude, including answering questions about the menu.
• Input orders into a point-of-sale system and accept payment using a credit card reader or cash register, calculating change accurately and quickly as required.
• Work together with the kitchen team to prepare foods such as sandwiches, pizza, soups, and salads while following cooking instructions, safety procedures, and sanitary requirements.
• Use specific kitchen machinery such as ice cream dispensers, blenders, and espresso machines to create customized hot and cold beverages to customers’ preferences.
• Ensure restaurant cleanliness daily by clearing tables, returning trays to the kitchen, sweeping and mopping floors, washing and sanitizing kitchen utensils, and servicing restrooms.
• Communicate effectively with team members and management to create work schedules, train new employees, and resolve any interpersonal issues as needed.
• Handle guests’ concerns and complaints professionally and calmly to resolve problems according to restaurant policy.
• Maintain a neat and tidy appearance by wearing a uniform and adhering to a corporate dress code.
Job Skills & Qualifications
• Must be at least 21 years old and fluent in English
• Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to stand for long hours at a time and work in a fast-paced environment
• Positive attitude and commitment to customer satisfaction
• At least 1 year experience in service industry
• Should be ready to travel within a month