The job holder will be responsible to lead the team of engineers for successful & timely implementations of projects and delivering high quality services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Closely work with Sales & Presales teams to ensure overall Business objectives are met.
• Ensure proper coordination between the service desk and support engineers in assigning and reporting calls.
• Ensure high customer satisfaction through timely project implementations and support mechanisms.
• Drive KPIs for the team with clearly defined goals, team development, retention, career progression and taking on the leads’ responsibility
• Ensure that the technical resources are certified in their areas of expertise.
• Challenge teams to be up to date on various technologies handled as well as prepare them for the advanced and up-coming technologies
• Customer meetings – Continuous meetings with customers to take feedback as well as to provide them with upsell/cross-sell opportunities
• Create and demonstrate Proof of Concepts for key customers
• Skills transfer – ongoing mentoring & coaching sessions within the team
• Self-development – ensure up to date certifications, attend trainings & ensure knowledge transfer for the rest of the team
• Create a skill matrix for the team – identify the gaps and submit the plan of development to the Head periodically
• Create, develop & optimize processes/checks to ensure optimum team utilization, quality manpower, timely & industry’s best practices based implementation, documentation and support
• Project hand over, sustenance, responsibility matrix, and escalation guidelines to be defined and adhered to
• Prepare rate cards for all types of Engineers (L1, L2, L3) and create opportunities to sell services
Knowledge and Experience required of jobholder
• A Bachelor’s degree in engineering
• Professional IT certification with industry majors such as Cisco (CCIE/CCNP/CCDP), F5, Fortinet, Juniper, Arista etc.
• At least 7 years’ working experience with 3 years’ carrying in a managerial position.
• Planning, organizing skills/ quality orientation and Negotiation skills
• Good knowledge of administrative rules and