The role will include:
1. Be the first point of contact for the apartments and ensure the highest level of customer service is maintained complemented with being well-presented and accommodating to the needs of the guests at all times.
2. Be an ambassador for excellent service, dealing efficiently with all requests and queries from guests face to face or over the telephone whilst maintaining the highest standards of service.
3. Assisting with the checking in / out process for guests
4. Assisting guests with queries in a professional and courteous manner
5. Fully conversant with Check-in and check-out procedures with the ability to work under pressure.
6. Maximize occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote serviced apartments
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality/related course. Customer service an added advantage.
• Ability to maintain occupancy at 100%.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in hospitality industry of which 5 must be at management level.
• Positive attitude and good communication skills.
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
• Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
• Competent level of IT proficiency.
• Work planning and organization skills.
• Problem solving and decision making skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you have a flexible and positive attitude, well organized, have a good command of the English language, believe in excellent guest service, love being part of a hardworking and close team, and then do apply.
Hours of work: pro rota.