About Momentum Sahih
Sahih Logbook Financing Facility is a leasing facility whereby Momentum (lessor) purchases a motor vehicle belonging to Customer who is need of funds, pays the Customer an agreed amount of money, then leases out the motor vehicle back to the Customer (lessee) for a specified duration of time. Customer will then use the motor vehicle as they had been using it before while paying back Momentum specified monthly rental amounts. At the end of the lease period or on completion of payment of the last monthly rental in full, the motor vehicle will be transferred back to the Customer by Momentum and the original logbook handed back to the Customer.
It is our vision to transform the structured non-bank finance sector across Africa. To date we have disbursed KES 700M+ shillings to over 2,500 individuals and SMEs. Our goal is to have a profitable presence in Uganda and Tanzania as well.
- Prospecting and meeting of clients
- Ensure customer queries are answered satisfactorily
- File preparation and submission
- Meet the set monthly sales targets
- We offer a competitive opportunity to grow with responsibilities across Kenya and Africa as we expand our team and products. Our business is growing at over 50% annually.
Does this sound like you?
- You build great relationships and have great interpersonal skills
- You can work and deliver under minimal supervision
- You are an aggressive salesperson and can convert leads to sales
- You have experience working in a similar role
Muslim candidates preferred.