The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting maintenance operations and ensuring the company's engineering policies are upheld. Must have prior working experience working in a manufacturing company.
• Plan, manage and oversee all elements of production in factory.
• Ensure production processes are monitored, observed, and kept in control.
• Ensure capacity utilization and continuous hitting of production targets.
• Supervise, monitor, and ensure growth and yield of production and quality staff.
• Develop attendance schedules for production staff and ensure adherence to same.
• Train and improve efficiency of production stuff.
• Ensure growth and cohesion of production teams with a view of boosting productivity and quality control.
• Ensure safety practices are observed and enforced always during operations.
• Design and recommend cost reduction methods and practices.
• Ensure machine preventive maintenance is executed timely.
• Ensure machine corrective and break down maintenance requirements are attended to by the maintenance teams.
• Conduct performance assessment of production and quality teams and recommend required training to enhance performance.
• Ensure standard operating procedures regarding machine handling, safety and quality control are clearly documented, practiced, and reviewed.
• Prepare and participate in scheduled audits.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• A minimum of three years' experience as a shift engineer in a manufacturing plant.
• Exceptional leadership, analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Great organizational and time management abilities.
• SAP knowledge is an added advantage.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 60,000 (Approx. 600).
Position Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Location: Kilifi County, Kenya.
Deadline: 1st December 2021.
We endeavour to contact all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.