- Embrace and maintain a positive safe culture, a healthy and secure operation at the ramp in compliance with company policy, regulatory authorities and requirements of customer airlines.
- Ensure that only adequately trained, qualified and authorized personnel are permitted to operate the GSE.
- Ensure that GSE are only used for its intended purpose.
- Ensure maximization of G.S.E for on time performance.
- Ensure all equipment’s are safely operated at the ramp and in adherence to Company Standard Procedures.
- Ensure daily equipment checklist is done to determine serviceability and availability of GSE
- Ensure and maintain cleanliness of GSE.
- Ensure equipment are parked at their designated areas to avoid accidents and injuries and engines are switched off.
- Ensure timely positioning of chocks and safety cones
- Conduct random and periodic checks to monitor deviation from Company Operating procedure.
- Report any non-compliance to the line manager and propose corrective action plan.
- Maintain required levels of certification/licensing to ensure safe and effective use of equipment.
- Identify and report hazards, near misses, incidents and accidents.
- Customer focused
- High integrity
- Team player
- Physically fit
- Time conscious
- ‘O’ level minimum
- Must be proficient in operating ramp equipment including the pushback
- Ground Handling equipment certificate added advantage
- Radio telephonic certificate added advantage