Duties and Requirements.
• Addressing and resolving customers complaints in a professional manner.
• Receiving, processing, and organizing shipments and deliveries accordingly.
• Performing regular price audits to identify and correct price discrepancies.
• Assisting customers in locating desired shop items
• Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of store items to provide advice and recommendations as needed.
• Restocking depleted or low shop items and ensuring that the sales floor is organized according to established guidelines.
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Follow all companies’ policies and procedures
• Must have 3 years experience working in an upmarket store
• Experience working in an upmarket area as a shop attendance/sales executive is required.
• Good spoken and written English
• Minimum C+ secondary school certificates
• Be familiar with ETR and computers
• No applications will be considered without genuine letters of recommendation from previous employers (which will be thoroughly checked).
No canvassing, phone calls, walk-ins or direct emails. All applications should be submitted through BrighterMonday.