To maintain and manage the Shop, issue stock and keep accurate records.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
OIN THE FIGHT AGAINST ENERGY POVERTY!
We are an international company with Head Quarter in London UK, leading the solar revolution across the developing world. Currently operating in 14 different countries, we have electrified many people worldwide. Unlike other off-grid solar providers, the company controls everything from design to manufacture to distribution and financing.
Reports to: Retail Supervisor
Location: Shop (100% of the time) –
Job Purpose: To maintain and manage the Shop, issue stock and keep accurate records.
· General running of the shop
· Act as a helpful and informative first point of contact for customers at the shop
· Manage stock, petty cash arrange deliveries from Distribution Centre and transfers to Customers
Description of tasks:
· Open and close shop each working day
· Supervise the shop technicians and assign tasks
· Manage shop petty cash
· Manage shop stock and issue out to Shop Technicians in a timely manner
· Attend to clients who seek assistance at the shop (Customer Service)
· Manage and organize all documents used at the shop based on the Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
· Update and submit Daily Shop Reports
· Shop process and Asset management.
Skills and Qualifications Desired
· Minimum of a Degree in business related field
· Experience in any management or administration position
· Strong analytical, communication, decision-making, and interpersonal skills.
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Dynamic and positive attitude, excellent organization, coordination, and planning skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured