We are looking for results driven retail Store Manager to be responsible for the overall store management. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively. Candidates will have the most success if they have a background in financial planning, employee recruitment, or retail management. Store Manager responsibilities may include supervising assistant store managers and shop attendants.
Your goal will be to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve our firm’s prestige.
To be a fit, you should be an analytical marketer, including bringing excellent technical aptitude with reporting and client management tools including MS Excel. Customer and client service skill is important too!
1. Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
2. Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
3. Ensure high levels of customer’s satisfaction through excellent service
4. Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
5. Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
6. Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
7. Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
8. Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
9. Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
10. Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
11. Additional store manager duties as needed.
The Store Manger
1. Proven successful experience as a retail Store Manager
2. Powerful leading skills and business orientation
3. Customer management skills
4. Strong organizational skills
5. Good communication and interpersonal skills
6. Not afraid to get your hands dirty