Com Twenty One Ltd, a leading ICT solutions company is seeking to recruit experienced Shop Sales Executives in NAKURU, MOMBASA ELDORET, and NAIROBI
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
• Sell across the full range of Products & Services and consistently attain individual sales targets.
• Attend to clients on the shop floor ensuring their needs are well understood and met.
• Cashier duties on the shop floor using a point of sale system with reconciliation at end of day
• Perform MPESA transactions for customers and account for float.
• Monitor product stock levels for replenishment, while ensuring reconciliation and accountability.
• Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly sales reports.
• Monitor sales trends & gather market intelligence.
• Participate in marketing & promotion events.
Required Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma in Sales & Marketing or Public Relations/ Customer Care/ Business Management.
• Experience in sale of Computers & IT devices, Mobile phones, Safaricom products & services.
• Safaricom Customer experience training is required.
• Minimum 1 year experience selling products above with a good sales track record.
• Excellent communication and customer care skills with ability to create a good customer experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and working knowledge with a point of sale system
• Results-driven and performance oriented individual.
• Indicate the preferred region in the application.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured