LOCATION: NAIROBI, MOMBASA AND NAKURU.
• Sell across the full range of Products & Services and consistently attain individual sales targets.
• Attend to clients on the shop floor ensuring their needs are well understood and met.
• Cashier duties on the shop floor using a point of sale system with reconciliation at end of day for cash and stocks.
• Perform MPESA transactions for customers and account for float.
• Monitor stock levels for replenishment, while ensuring reconciliation and accountability.
• Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly sales reports.
• Monitor sales trends & gather market intelligence.
• Participate in marketing & promotion events.
Required Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma in Sales & Marketing or Public Relations/ Customer Care/ Business Management.
• Experience in selling mobile phones, computers & IT accessories, and Safaricom products & services.
• Minimum 1 year experience selling products above with a good sales track record.
• Excellent communication and customer care skills with ability to create a good customer experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and working knowledge with a point of sale system
• Self-driven, results and performance oriented individual
• Candidate should indicate on cover letter the region they are available to work in: Nairobi,Nakuru, Mombasa