Our client, a fast-growing HOT AC Commercial Radio Station in Kenya is seeking to grow their fun team by onboarding the following position. If you are fun loving and passionately committed to Radio, meet the qualifications as detailed and are willing to set your career growth in motion, send your resume and cover letter.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Programming, Communications or Advertising or related creative field.
- 3-5 Years’ Experience in Media as producers or as a theatre producer/director is an added advantage.
- Demonstrate top-notch leadership and organizational skills in management of their shows and show hosts.
- Have a proper in depth understanding of the show’s audience – characteristics, preferences, and trends.
- Keeping up to date with current affairs so that the show content is TOPICAL and well researched.
- Understand your presenters very well and have a thorough understanding of every presenter’s character and always keep them in character.
- Manage the process of generation of concepts for shows and show features.
- Plan all aspects of the show (content generation management, show plan development, execution, and review).
- Load voice tracks into playback/automation system and monitor for quality control.
- Monitor assigned specialty programming for content and quality control and ensuring accurate start time(s)
- Monitoring audience numbers and characteristics to ensure their demands are met.
- Meet tight deadlines.