Job Category: Operations
• Supervising a team of more than 10 members.
• Setting KPIs and management of the same to ensure they are attained.
• Accomplishing necessary tasks within timelines under pressure.
• Effectively delegating assigned tasks to ensure team involvement and mentorship.
• Inducting and mentoring entry-level staff into leadership.
• Incorporating company's objectives into staff’s day-to-day handling of operational activities.
• Building strong lasting relationships with client/people for a conducive business environment.
• Scheduling staff shifts as per the business needs.
• Managing and handling site revenue collection.
• Analyzing and identifying all performance related issues and ensuring appropriate steps are taken to prevent loss.
• Preparing and maintaining employee attendance records and providing feedback to employees on it.
• Ensuring staff compliance with applicable laws and company policies.
• Degree in BBIT or any other business related course.
• Over three years work experience in a supervisory position with a credible firm in the customer service industry.
• Must have attained grade B and above in their KCSE.
• Computer literate with MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel and Power-point)
• Excellent command of oral and written communication with great interpersonal skills.
• Possess time and priority management skills and an all-time analytical thinker.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Highly flexible individual with ability to work on shifts rotation and at different sites as assigned.
• Excellent reporting skills.
• An Innovative, creative and results oriented individual.
• Possess business etiquette with strong work ethic and high level of honesty/integrity.
• Escalation matrix management skills.