Skilled Female Senior Carer, who drives, required in Surrey, England. Excellent Pay.
Alpenbest Care is seeking persons who are dedicated to providing an excellent quality service to individuals who live in their own homes. We have been working with skilled persons to assist in their move to England for over a decade! We value you and offer an excellent pay.
The annual salary for this position is a minimum of £21,000 to £25,600 per year, based on 39 hours of work per week. If you work more,you earn more.
Alpenbest is able to work with you to enable your working visa in post Brexit England.
Person Specifications- FEMALE CARE GIVERS WHO ARE ABLE TO DRIVE CONFIDENTLY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
• A qualification/ degree or diploma in Care/ nursing/health sciences/ social care/public health, with a care certificate.
• Any Science related subject above an A Level qualification with a care certificate.
• VALID DRIVING LICENCE.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
• UK driving licence/ International/ or equivalent.
• Good English language ability – candidates from overseas would need to pass IELTS General for UKVI English test
• A good working knowledge of care standards in domiciliary care
• A good working knowledge of health & safety issues
• Clean police check
• Two working references
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the criteria above should send a cover letter detailing your suitability, a copy of your CV and contact information (name, email address and telephone) a scan of your driving licence as well as your educational qualifications.