DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK, FISHERIES AND COOPERATIVES
12. Slaughter Men Job Group E (5 Posts)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Animal Slaughter
• Preparing reports on number of animal received, slaughtered, Quantity of meat produced and quantity dispatched
• Ensure that the meat has been inspected and stamped before being dispatched
• Ensure that customers are issued with certificate of transport before meat leaves the slaughter house
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
• K.C.S.E Mean grade D plain
• Certificate of Good Conduct
• Slaughter license
• At least one (1) year experience in a comparable and relevant position
All applicants Must fulfill Chapter six of the constitution requirement
Salary Scale: The salary, allowances and other benefits attached to these positions will be as determined by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission and other recognized CBAs as applicable.
Terms of Service: All the above posts shall be on a three (3) year contract term renewable based on satisfactory performance.
“Vihiga County is an Equal opportunity employer”
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application with copies of their National Identity/passport, Academic & Professional certificates to the undersigned.
Key responsibilities and job specifications for the above positions are available on the official County websites www.vihiga.go.ke.
All application from interested and qualified candidates should be submitted on or before 26th day of October 2020
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SECRETARY/CEO VIHIGA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 880-50300