• Oversee incubation and acceleration training
• Provide training in business and entrepreneurship
• Conduct capacity and needs assessment of incubatees
• Develop mentorship network for the incubatee
• Support incubatees in the development of bankable agribusiness proposals and complete loan application from financial institutions
• Assessment and evaluation of the business proposals and plans
• Support in agribusiness markets and market linkages
• Support awareness and communication of the project
• Awareness-raising on agri-business and investment opportunities
• Master's degree in Agri-business/Finance/Marketing/Agri marketing/ Economics/ Agri Economics/Entrepreneurship.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience (post-bachelor education).
• Demonstrate previous experience in successfully mentoring business enterprises (A minimum of 10).
How to Apply
• Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications including their Updated CV and cover letter by 22nd October, 2021. Clearly indicating the region, you are applying to work in i.e. "SME Incubation and Acceleration Officer-Nyeri."
• Also indicate your Expected Salary and Availability.
*Qualified Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply*