The roles specialize in developing and overseeing procedures involving the Middleware environment mainly Oracle WebLogic applications and utilities, OBIEE, EDQ, ODI ensuring everything runs smoothly and efficiently according to performance standards and Bank’s needs.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
The roles specialize in developing and overseeing procedures involving the Middleware environment mainly Oracle WebLogic applications and utilities, OBIEE, EDQ, ODI ensuring everything runs smoothly and efficiently according to performance standards and Bank’s needs. He /She Installs and configures the middleware components according to the Banks business requirements and develops documentation and trains others. He /she also develops plans associated with upgrades or patches. And troubleshoots technical incidents, analyzes problems for resolution
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Collaborate with internal development resources, network administrators, peers and the architecture team to deliver middleware solutions utilizing Oracle WebLogic and SOA suite of products.
- Proactively identify potential problems and issues and actively communicate and manage issues to resolution.
- Administer SOA/OSB Fusion Middleware environment and custom services deployed. Also manages the API gateway.
- Assist in troubleshooting and root cause analysis for environmental issues as they arise.
- Provide technical expertise to ensure business solutions (applications) function according to business and technical requirements.
- Performs Oracle EBS Applications database administration (DBA) tasks including patching, creating backup and recovery strategies, upgrading, performance tuning/optimization of Oracle EBS systems for recoverability, security, confidentiality, and integrity to ensure that: (a) EBS applications and database configurations meet Oracle ERP goals, Oracle EBS requirements, and Banks standards; (b) patches are applied on a timely basis; (c) data integrity and security are maintained; (d) backups are performed as scheduled or deemed necessary; and (e) upgrades are made.
- Prepare and deliver technical documentation as required.
- Contribute to architecture design principles and standards as appropriate.
- Proactively identify and communicate potential problems and issues to project team members/leaders.
- Proactively identify alternatives and recommend/implement solutions as appropriate.
- Ensure issues are analysed discussed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Develop and analyse highly complex system standards thresholds and recommendations to maximize middleware system performance.
- Automate the administration of the application start up scripts and run-time environment tasks where possible.
- Provide production control support primarily in the UNIX and application server environment.
- Provide timely and accurate on-call support for production infrastructure componentsPerforms any other duty as assigned.
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle SOA Middleware Suite and Oracle Service Bus (OSB).
- Perform performance tuning and optimization across Fusion Middleware Java Applications and Oracle Linux.
- Deep understanding of the Web application architecture and features.
- Experience with analyzing JVM thread dumps, heap dumps and root cause analysis of crash dumps.
- Experience in administering OBIEE, ODI, and EDQ are a plus.
- Knowledge of enterprise deployment strategies, high availability, and clustering.
- Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux operating systems.
- In depth Knowledge of J2EE framework components including JDBC, JMS and JNDI.
- Experience in scripting skills such as, but not limited to, UNIX shell/perl/python, Database SQL/PLSQL and WLST.Knowledge of Perl and Linux shell scripting (BASH CSH).
- Understanding of essential networking concepts including subnets, firewalls, routing, transport protocols.
- Demonstrated competency in accurately identifying the scope of work and preparing thorough accurate and detailed schedule estimates.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- BSc in Computer Science/Information systems or similar discipline.
- 3+ years of WebLogic experience administering Oracle’s WebLogic 12.x application server in a highly-available, clustered environment.
- 2+ years of SOA/OSB Development experience.
- Knowledge of API Gateway Tools (Layer 7).
- Knowledge of system monitoring tools (BTM,BAM,OEM).
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Release Automation e.g Maven, CA Lisa.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured