Roles and Responsibilities
- Employing graphic design and programming skills to create compelling posts and pages.
- Develop new concepts for creating graphic content in line with the company’s goals.
- Designing top-notch visual content.
- Test graphics on different devices.
- Improve marketing.
- Strengthen the brand image.
- Track development of various social media trends and patterns and determine best solutions for crafting relevant valuable post for different social media channels.
- Determine the best way to present those concepts to target audience with the goal to convert followers to customers.
- Designing high quality and attention-grabbing images that grab the user’s attention and improve the brands credibility.
- Designing and implementing visually compelling infographics that present valuable information about the company in a compelling way.
- Quote graphics that reflect the vision and message of our brand, enabling followers to relate and build a relationship with our business.
- Maintaining brand consistency and professionalism.
- Creating and managing the overall look and feel of various type of content that the company posts on its social media profiles.
- The candidate should possess extensive marketing knowledge to be able to come up with the most appropriate content for a specific target audience.
- The candidate should be up to date with the current marketing trends so that they can create adequate visual content that generates conversion and sales.
- The candidate should be well acquainted with the newest SEO (Search engine optimization) practices to ensure that the content is shown by search engines prominently.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent graphic design skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A Bachelors in graphic design.
- Preferably a lady.