Gross Salary: Competitive
Our Client is one of the leading companies in Kenya with Interests in Image Consultancy. They seek to hire a Social Media Executive who is vibrant, Innovative and Creative to create an interactive online presence for the company. S/he will be involved in managing the company’s online presence by developing a winning strategy, producing good content, analysing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns.
• Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images) daily and encourage community members to take action and manage e-communication on the social media platforms.
• Create brand awareness by actively engaging in different social media platforms and keep track of social media trends and competition.
• Meet clients face to face and engage for business
• Collaborate with the sales team to ensure a cohesive social media identity.
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
• Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation and coordinate actions on the digital front.
• Create editorial calendars and digital schedules.
• Respond to and positively engage those who may contact the company via social media.
• Deliver monthly reports with statistics and results for each account by providing accurate reports and analysis of online campaigns to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
Skills & Qualifications
• A Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, PR or any other related field of study
• 3 years Experience in Online Marketing
• Must have experience in Adobe and Photoshop
• Demonstrable experience managing SEO, marketing database, email, social media.
• Must be willing to do field sales and online sales.
• Highly creative and innovative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising online campaigns that engage, inform and motivate (Should not copy and paste any work).
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Self – motivated, confident and outgoing personality
• Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
• A Team player with a positive attitude and good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ambitious, hard working and creative, willing to see himself/herself first as a MOVER and thereafter as a digital marketing executive.
• Ladies are highly encouraged to apply
NB: Should be ready to start immediately
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Social Media Executive) before 13th May 2021.