As the Social Media Manager, you will be part of a small team, working across our three new brands. You will be responsible for executing social media strategy that engages consumers, reinforces brand identity, increases awareness of our brands, and grows our followers. You will own day-to-day management of all social media platforms, including planning, content development, scheduling, posting, analyzing, and reporting on all social and website content.
- Strategy: Working to develop a social media strategy for key platforms aligning with overall marketing and business goals
- Content Management: Build monthly content calendars and curate, create and manage the production of social media content including images, video and messaging
- Develop social media campaigns that support marketing initiatives
- Operations: Own day-to-day execution including scheduling and posting across platforms
- Maintain a brand voice and consistent look and feel for each brand across social platforms
- Active Listening: Utilize social listening to identify trending topics and opportunities to develop digital content
- Launch and manage sweepstakes on the social media platform
- Brainstorm, curate, write and post blog content
- Manage Digital Content.
- Paid Social Know-How
- Compile weekly, monthly and quarterly analytics reports including insights and recommendations for improving results
- Special Brand Initiatives as requested; Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Be Awesome and great at Storytelling
- Believe everything Is possible
- Hands-on person.
- Experience in Marketing or a related field
- Deep understanding and passionate about social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, new emerging apps, blogs, etc.
- Proven ability to analyze and synthesize social analytics with a strong understanding of listening platforms
- Excellent copywriter with the proven ability to be concise, impactful and clearly convey brand voice
- Innovative and creative thinker who is abreast of Digital media trends and pop culture
- Must have experience Digital media management tools
- Collaborative but able to work independently in a growing environment
- Knowledge of SEO
- Ladies preferred