He/she will be responsible for maintain the social media handles i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tiktok. The ideal candidate should have experience in strategizing & coordinating social campaigns within a content marketing environment. The successful candidate MUST have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working with InDesign & Canva. Shortlisted candidates will be required to share a portfolio of their work.
• Overview of existing social media platforms with recommendations.
• Come up with individual plans for each digital platform.
• Content creation and posting across all platforms, including infographics.
• Writing briefs including photographer/videographer briefs.
• Coordinating day to day editorial content calendar executions including copywriting, assets coordination and publishing on all social media channels.
• Analyze and report on performance of social media channels.
• Manage & facilitate social media communities by responding to media pots and developing discussion.
• Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques.
• MUST have a degree in Marketing or relevant field.
• MUST have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital marketing/social media management.
• Experience in building a community, in social media platforms.
• Must have experience working with Canva & InDesign.
• Excellent communication skills both written & spoken.
• Ability to ask thought-provoking questions in an engaging way.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 80,000 - 130,000 (Approx. 800-1,300 USD).
Position Level: Lower Mid-level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 10th December 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement**