The social media manager will be in charge of directing how our clients' brands interact with the general public by putting content plans for social media platforms into practice. They are responsible for developing digital initiatives to foster community online, as well as designing written and graphic material & analyzing engagement statistics
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- A history of success managing social media pages as we stick to high standards for our clients
- Practical knowledge of content management
- Outstanding copywriting abilities
- The capacity to produce original content (text, image and videos
- Web design experience Excellent communication abilities
- Talents in analysis and multitasking
- A BSc or Diploma in marketing or a related topic
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured