Combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. Works to create innovative social media campaigns. Manage all monetary exchanges in the restaurant by taking orders and ringing up transactions, serve as a liaison between the customer, the managerial staff and the kitchen staff, and keep the front area of the restaurant clean and well stocked.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and what’s App
• Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling
• Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications
• Generate, edit, publish and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML)
• Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
• Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
• Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
• Create and implement a social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
• Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies,
• Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
• Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
• Researches and monitors the activity of company competitors
• Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
• Greets all customers politely when they enter the restaurant.
• Records customer orders, both at the counter and at the drive-through (if applicable).
• Transfers orders to the kitchen to ensure their preparation.
• Monitors orders and ensures their prompt delivery.
• Helps package food in boxes and bags.
• Helps cook food and otherwise works in the kitchen, when necessary.
• Up-sells in-store promotions, when applicable.
• Listens to and resolves customer complaints, suggestions, and inquiries.
• Keeps the counter and dining area neat and clean.
• Sweeps and mops the floor regularly.
• Restocks napkins, straws, lids, and other supplies in the dining area.
• Tallies orders served and amount of cash received.
• Handles bank transactions for the restaurant.
• Inventories supplies and goods with supervising manager, when necessary.
• Takes money from customers and provides correct change.
• Processes credit card and debit card transactions.
• Keeps track of a cash drawer and ensures it is balanced at the end of the shift.
• In order to perform successfully, the applicants for Social Media Specialist job need to acquire the following competences:
• Creativity and enthusiasm
• Excellent organization and time-management skills
• Ability to multitask
• Positive attitude
• Exquisite interpersonal and communicative skills (both oral and written)
• Attention to detail
• Customer-orientated approach
• Ability to quickly learn new technology and anticipate new trends