Reports to: Senior Marketing Officer
Responsible for: (Who reports to you)
THE PURPOSE OF THE JOB/OBJECTIVES
Responsible for assisting with the planning of marketing strategies to grow online sales and traffic and engagement
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Management of Social Media Channels
2. Development of Social Media marketing strategy to help drive traffic and engagement.
3. Creating brand awareness
4. Tracking social media trends and developments
5. Preparation of weekly and monthly social media reports
6. Keeping up to date with social media trends
7. Responding to inquiries, complains and comments on social media platforms
8. Monitoring of competitor social media platforms
9. Coordinating social media messages with advertising departments, the brand management team, and annual company goals.
10. Working with other departments to develop social media timelines that coincide with the product release, ad campaigns, and other brand messages.
11. Analysing social media campaigns with tracking systems to determine areas for social media campaign improvement and to gather visitor’s data.
12. Assist with the general day to day administrative tasks of the marketing department.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
1. Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
2. Good understanding of social media KPIs
3. Familiarity with web design and publishing
4. Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
5. At least a bachelor’s degree