Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
• Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
• Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
• Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
• Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
• Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
• Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
• Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
• Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
• Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
• Performing other duties when needed.
Social Media Specialist Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
• 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
• Experience using various analytics software.
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.