A Social Media Specialist is in charge of the company’s interactions with the public through social media platforms.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Understanding of and experience with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Google Docs, Google sheets, Paid social media advertising, Data analytics and Content writing and marketing.
Advantage: Candidates with work experience in Transport industry are preferred.
1. A Social Media Specialist is in charge of the company’s interactions with the public through social media platforms. They devise and implement content strategies and collect engagement data. Social Media Specialist also identify trends among customer interactions to help plan digital campaigns that build brand loyalty.
2. Designing and executing global social media strategy for Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
3. Work closely with the Director to optimize the content calendars across all platforms to coincide with new marketing and features launches.
4. Create social media content for Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
5. Communicate with target audience on social platforms to help grow followers.
6. Schedule, create, write, and post content, video and images to increase brand awareness.
7. Develop social media documents for photoshoots and other marketing initiatives.
8. Plan and oversee photoshoots and video shoots
9. Strategic planning, content strategy and execution of posts across all social media platforms.
10. Regular engage with community on social media to increase awareness about brand presence.
11. Handling queries, suggestions, and complaints on all social media platform.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured