- Identifying common ailments and minor Injuries at the community level for appropriate action;
- Identifying and referring health cases to the appropriate health facilities;
- Coordinating community health activities;
- Collating health data from household level for analysis;
- Sensitizing and disseminating health information to the community;
- Identifying defaulters of health interventions and referring them to appropriate health facilities;
- Convening meetings for dialogue and action days in collaboration with other stakeholders;
- Requisitioning refills for the community health workers
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Community Health, Public Health, Environmental Health, Epidemiology, Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, Counseling, Social Work, Community Development, Nutrition, Health Systems Management, Health Education/Promotion or Population and Health from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution.
- kindly attach certificates when applying for the job.
- Age below 35 years old