A well-respected Soft Skills Training Company is looking for an experienced Freelance Soft Skills Trainer, of Somali origin, to meet growing demand from clients. Based in Nairobi, this training company partners with leading non-profit organizations and offers a wide range of professional soft skills training solutions and coaching programmes. Successful candidates must be of Somali origin, have experience in HR, L&D or in a training capacity, be able to speak fluent Somali and English and have a bachelor’s degree. Experience in a non-profit organization is a huge advantage.
• Dynamic, engaging, and interactive delivery of training courses as the lead or as support trainer to Somali participants.
• Professional preparation of course materials prior to any course delivery.
• Attendance at pre-course briefing meetings and course preparation meetings, as required.
• Preparation of course follow-up reports, as required.
• On-going feedback/mentoring with selected participants as part of an ongoing course, as required.
• 100% professional conduct at all times when dealing with a client, upholding the quality and professional conduct of the training company.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in relevant subject i.e marketing, sales, communication, education, social or business studies.
• A minimum of 5+ years’ experience working in a commercial or non-profit organisation.
• 3+ years of experience delivering adult and corporate training is a benefit.
• A variety of feedback comments and testimonials from organisations and trainees that have received your training.
• Strong, clear verbal and written communication skills in Somali and English.
• An energetic and engaging training style.
• Flexibility to respond to training needs, as required.
• Excellent planning, time management, organizing & administrative skills.
• Computer literate and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Monthly gross salary: Our daily training rate is very competitive but is dependent upon level of experience, number of participants, length of course and requirement for any course development. Depending on availability of candidate, this may be a freelance or full-time position. All chosen trainees will also receive 1-1 personal training and development to improve their own skills from the company’s lead trainers.
Position level: Lower Mid-Level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 30th June 2021.
We endeavor to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***