We are seeking a Software Developer who will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions; supports and develops software.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Work Location: Thika
Reports to: IT Support Services, Head
Terms: Full Time
About the Company
Our Client is an award-winning tech innovations company that acts as the one-stop shop for all business solutions. They are the industry leader in domain registration and transfer, hosting, web design, and application development.
We are seeking a Software Developer who will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions; supports and
Roles and Responsibilities of the Software Developer;
● Develops software solutions by studying application needs; conferring with users;studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem
areas;following the software development lifecycle.
● Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition,requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
● Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation,flowcharts,layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
● Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications,standards, and programming.
● Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
● Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks;and participating in professional organizations.
● Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
● Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
● Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related tasks and showing results as needed.
● Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.`
The candidate should meet the following requirements;
● Candidates with proven work experience (to provide links to their Github on their CV)
● Candidates must be able to combine both Laravel and other programming languages
● Experience with building apps from the ground-up
● This is a full-time position and on-site. Candidates should be open to work in Thika.
● At least 2 years of experience in Software Development using Laravel + Flutter
● In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse platforms ranging from Web,Mobile and API development.
● Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
● Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
● Generally, these skills puts you at a better position of understanding the job requirements:
- Analyzing Information
- Software Design
- Software Documentation
- Software Testing, Teamwork
- General Programming Skills
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Software Development Process
- Software Requirements
- Software Architecture
Other Competencies :
● Candidates aged 24 years and above
● Candidates should be willing to work on-site (Thika office) on Weekdays 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and on Saturdays 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
● Salary for this position is Ksh 50,000 (negotiable)
How to apply:
If interested, apply with your updated CV via "Apply Now Button".
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured