Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline and/or 2 years’ equivalent professional experience in systems development using PHP and/or JAVA
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Futuristic Ltd (“Futuristic”) is an industry leader in providing Systems Development and Integration Services in Kenya and generally in the African continent. Futuristic is looking to hire a Software Developer who will report to the Systems Development Services (SDS) Manager and will work closely with other ICT professionals on various projects. The successful candidate will be involved in designing and developing customized systems especially Web and Mobile Applications for our clients.
• Experience and proficient working knowledge in Android & IoS Mobile Applications Development platforms
• Experience in using Web Frameworks like Code Igniter, Laravel, Java Spring and Struts
• Working knowledge of database platforms such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, and NoSQL databases.
• Certification in ICT Security and/or Web Application Security Testing e.g. CeH, LPT or OSCP will be an added advantage.
• Working knowledge of Digital Payment Platforms, Social Media API and SMS Gateway Integrations
• Experience in API development (REST/SOAP) and oAUTHv2 implementations
• Strong organizational and project management skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The candidate will be required to:
• Carry out user requirements analysis, functional systems design, tests development and execution
• Develop web Enterprise Applications and mobile applications in various programming languages
• Develop and maintain software applications
• Develop project documentation and client communication
• Facilitate user acceptance training session as required
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline and/or 2 years’ equivalent professional experience in systems development using PHP and/or JAVA
Applications and CVs should be addressed to the Human Resource Manager, Futuristic Limited and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th November 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.