Software & Data
Impax Business Solutions is looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual to work as a Software Developer. You will design, develop, test, deploy and support Microsoft business applications to meet customer’s expectations.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Design and implement Dynamics CRM solutions to address clients’ needs which meets industry standards and conforms to Microsoft’s best practices on implementation of Dynamics CRM. This will entail on premise and cloud implementations.
2. Implement Dynamics CRM customizations and extension using supported methods which includes but not limited to scripting languages, web services, plugins, workflows, business process flows. Implement Dynamics CRM integration with other systems.
3. Serve as Dynamics CRM subject matter expert to work with customers and project team members throughout all project stages, effectively leading the design and deployment of client’s business and technical needs.
4. Resolve clients’ functional and technical support requests within the agreed Service Level
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer service, software engineering, or any another relevant degree majoring in software development.
2. Experience in Dynamics 365 / Dynamics CRM development an added advantage
4. Effective communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
5. Flexible and adaptable in learning and understanding new technologies.
6. Self-driven and results oriented work methodologies to ensure timely projects delivery.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured