The organization is a non-profit organization registered in the state of South Dakota, USA for the purpose of providing education. The organization is launching a project dubbed Fanikiwa—
• Vision: The vision of the Fanikiwa Project is to create technology related jobs as a way of increasing per capita income in the community through training in technology.
• Mission: The Fanikiwa Project’s mission is to provide software development, cyber security, and other technology classes for the purpose of providing learners with an opportunity to acquire work related skills in order to develop products and solve problems while making a good living.
• Candidates will go through training in software development offered by a world leading organization headquartered in Las Vegas. This normally takes about 3 months for most people.
• After 3 months of training, candidates will undertake actual projects to embed the skills learned. They will also be introduced to more specific technology work used to develop one of the most advanced e-learning technology stacks— the technology behind it and also be introduced to mobile development.
The fourth month, the highly skilled will be identified and we’ll start giving them actual projects. They’ll get an allowance/ pay. Our aim is to provide to our team a pay that will be more that what they need to have a good life.
• On the fifth and sixth months, once the team masters the technology used to create the organization’s e-learning platform, they will be the first to offer it in Kenya.
• The sixth and seventh months they will be ready to make their own
The candidate— who can join us:
• We’re looking for someone with interest in technology— software development, mobile development, web development etc.
• Our candidate is someone who is hungry and thirsty for learning and to put in the work required to become successful. Someone with the right attitude andwho is willing to work hard for a good cause.
• Someone who has a passion for technology— software development, web development, mobile development etc.
• He or she must own or have access to a computer and internet— the course will be provided online.
Those who complete the course successfully will be offered a decent package— more than enough for them to have a good life.
If you’re hungry to learn and interested to be a part of a forward-thinking team, kindly send your Curriculum Vitae.