In this role, the intern will collaborate with other developers and engineers to design, build and maintain software applications, writing and debugging code. The successful candidate should be comfortable using .Net, AngularJS, and other common frameworks to develop software for various platforms.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Create applications that address the phases of SDLC (software development life cycle)
- Develop comprehensive application testing procedures
- Update existing applications to meet the security and functionality standards as outlined in the company’s website policies
- Implement testing tools that monitor the ongoing performance of the company systems
- Assist in updating application development policies to ensure that all future applications meet the latest technical requirements.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field.
- Experience using SQL to update and retrieve data
- Experience with .Net and AngularJS frameworks
- Experience with DevExtreme framework will be a plus
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
Applicants can submit their application letters and resume’s and state the position applied for in the subject to reach us before 26th October 2020.