Are you a motivated individual seeking an exciting new journey to develop software? Do you wish to craft digital experiences that can be turned into a business? If so, we have an amazing opportunity just for you!
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Position: Software Engineer Intern
Compensation: This is an unpaid position, however, a small stipend is paid
At Freedomaro Ventures, we're turning ideas into sustainable and impactful businesses by applying lean startup principles. We explore opportunities and allow software developers space to turn ideas into successful ventures. We ideate, build, launch and scale businesses, from zero to one. We believe in the power of technology to drive innovation, and we're looking for a passionate, creative, and talented Software Engineer to join the team.
As a Software Engineer Intern, you will work independently to build a cutting-edge application and/or website from ideation to launch. You will work directly with a non-technical generalist with experience in many analytical, operational and commercial roles in the UK, Kenya and Uganda. You will have the opportunity to work from anywhere and choose your own time to make progress on agreed-upon development goals.
- Design, code, test, and debug the software application.
- Learn and apply best practices in software development.
- Assist in the creation of user-friendly, visually appealing, and responsive interfaces that enhance the user experience.
- Troubleshoot and solve technical issues that you encounter.
- Embrace challenges and problem-solving as an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Why You'll Enjoy It Here:
- Learning and Growth: Unparalleled personal growth and learning opportunities about the foundations of professional work and entrepreneurship.
- Flexibility: Work from the comfort of your own space, on a schedule that fits your lifestyle.
- Real-World Experience: You'll work on a real project that matters, makes a tangible impact, and turns into a profitable and sustainable venture.
- Recently graduated with a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Knowledge of widely used programming languages.
- Ability to work independently with little guidance or supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an eagerness to take on new challenges.
- Bias towards action and results i.e. getting things done.
- A growth mindset and a genuine willingness to learn and adapt.
- High integrity and a strong sense of responsibility.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to embark on an exciting journey into entrepreneurship and have some fun along the way, apply now!
You may email your CV and a Cover Letter telling us why you're the perfect fit for this internship, and any relevant projects or code samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Software Engineer Intern” in the subject line. We will consider applications on a rolling basis.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.