• Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship, based approach.
• Demonstrates product and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
• Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers.
• Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service group.
• Analyze territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
• Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
• Plan and organize personal sales targets strategy by maximizing the return on time investment.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing Business Solution.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Business solution sales.
• Must have proven sales track record in meeting their targets in Business solutions.
• Must demonstrate an aptitude for problem solving.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must be result oriented and be able to work both independently and within a team.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications and Contact Management Software is a must.
• Must be well networked.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 60,000 – 80,000/= (Approx. (600 - 800 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 1st October 2020.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.