The Sales Executive will be responsible for representing the company to the marketplace and in turn, representing the customer to the organization. Client development from both cold and existing prospects is a critical part of the job.
- Select solar energy products, systems, or services for customers based on client energy requirements, site conditions, price, or other factors.
- Provide customers with information, such as quotes, orders, sales, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives etc.
- Gather information from prospective customers to identify their solar energy needs.
- Provide technical information about solar power, solar systems, equipment, and services to potential customers or dealers/ distributors.
- Calculate potential solar resources or solar array production for a particular site considering issues such as climate, shading, and roof orientation.
- Generate solar energy customer leads to develop new accounts.
- Graduate/ Diploma from a reputed university preferably in Marketing/Sales
- Self-motivated, energetic individuals with a zeal to excel in the field of sales.
- A go getter with an attitude to learn and grow
- 3- 5 years’ experience in the field of sales
Age: 22 to 26 Years