Position: Solar Engineer (For A Company Doing Manufacturing and Distribution of Solar Products)
Employer: A FAST GROWING COMPANY DEALING WITH MANUFACTURING AND DISTRIBUTION OF SOLAR (RENEWABLE ENERGY) PRODUCTS
Ref No: SGK-SE-05-2021
Job Category: MANAGEMENT
• Bachelor of science degree in electrical and electronic engineering, renewable energy technology, energy engineering or related field.
• T3 solar PV licence is a must.
• At least 5 years hands-on working experience as a solar engineer in charge of both electrical and solar systems in the plant.
• Those with appreciation of sales and marketing (commercial sector) will have some advantage.
Salary: KSHS. 350,000 - 500,000 DEPENDING ON THE EXPERIENCE
• Solar engineer reports to the managing director and will be responsible for all technical activities in the company renewable energy technology plants such as design, installation, maintenance repairs of solar PV systems and commissioning of projects.
OTHER DUTIES INCLUDES: -
• Doing research and development of solar systems, preparation of quotes and tendering processes, training both technical, non-technical and dealers on solar systems, coming up with technical standards for solar systems among other duties.