• Develop, design specifications and functional requirements for residential, commercial or industrial solar energy systems or components.
• Undertake power bills analysis, site data logging, work with PV system programs and prepare reports and full PV system design for presentation.
• Carry out Pre-feasibility and Feasibility site information collection and analysis
• Develop design specifications and functional requirements for residential, commercial, or industrial solar energy systems or components.
• Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
• Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and evaluation activities.
• Perform thermal, stress, or cost reduction analyses for solar systems.
• Develop standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar installation work.
• Design or develop Solar PV Systems.
• Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
• Perform computer simulation of solar photovoltaic (PV) generation system performance or energy production to optimize efficiency.
• Test or evaluate photovoltaic (PV) cells or modules, batteries and other accessories.
• Create checklists for review or inspection of completed solar installation projects.
• Relevant Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
• Must have 3 years’ and above of experience in a Solar Power (PV) organization.
• Registered with ERC is an added advantage
• Proactive and one who can work with less supervision.
• Must have Technical knowledge in the Solar Power solution.
• Good communication.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality.
• Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
• A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills