Job Location; Abyei ,South Sudan
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinates, evaluates, and adjusts routes to ensure solid waste collection routes are completed safely and efficiently.
• Inspects, maintains, and coordinates vehicle maintenance and repairs to ensure fleet readiness and compliance.
• Performs route audits and analysis.
• Responds to complaints and inquiries regarding solid waste services in a professional manner using courtesy, tact and diplomacy.
• Coordinates tasks and projects with crew leader, supervisors, and mangers.
• Develops and monitors performance measures and administers asset management techniques for inventory.
• Performs other related duties as needed or required.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
• Trade certificate or University Degree in environmental engineering or equivalent with waste management experience (Waste Collection, landfill, equipment operations and Disposal field).
• At least 4-7 years of experience in the field of solid waste management or related field.
• This position requires solid-waste heavy equipment experience and employee must be knowledgeable of all pertinent rules and regulations addressing solid waste management.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 17th November 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted