About the Role
We are looking for an individual with a big picture mindset, strong interpersonal skills
As a Solutions Architect, you will function as the technical lead for targeted, key solution sets. You will be a key contributor in the pre-sales process, assisting the sales team in evaluating customers' needs, and developing solutions from concept to implementation.
Teaming up with Account Managers, you will jointly engage our potential customers, evaluating their organizations’ business needs and finding ways to overcome the challenges through bringing groundbreaking competitive software, hardware, or infrastructure technology into the light.
As a solutions architect, you will need to understand the business side of the organization to understand which IT solutions will fit the company’s goals. Your leadership skills will be important for steering the overall process of identifying key business objectives and determining the requirements for each solution.
Provide technical expertise and credibility to an account team on designated focus area(s)
• Assist account teams with collecting customer business and technical requirements and determining recommended solution(s), develop solution architecture and proposals and conduct customer presentations on value proposition and technical solutions.
• Create detailed and accurate Bill of Materials (BOM) for customers based on their requirements and guidelines and complete technical sections for RFP/RFI/RFQ responses for assigned accounts.
• Assist sales account managers with overall account planning as it relates to technical aspects of hardware, software, and services opportunity development.
• Assist sales account managers with project management for complex presales engagements.
• Function as a liaison to customer technical staff regarding solution and implementation specifics
• Function as a liaison between the sales team and vendors or their channel partners to vet solution recommendations as appropriate
• Assist the company management in identifying candidate solution areas for development or investment
• Meet regularly with Partners to understand their product offerings, technology directions and trends in the region and assess the impact of new technologies on the company’s technical solution portfolio and translate this understanding into practice and knowledge sharing activities for broader presales peers, account managers and partners.
• Meet regularly with Customers to maintain professional relationship. Drive the discussions to understand their business requirements, and keep them updated of your timelines and deliverables
• Actively monitors competitive activities and their client advocates within accounts to anticipate and plans for competitive threats. Increases the company share of wallet through competitive takeout, demonstrating technical superiority, and leveraging other company services for better TCO/ROI.
• Deliver knowledge sharing sessions internally on specific technology areas
Education and experience
• University degree in Computer Science or electrical engineering
• Three or more years of experience in designing or implementing complex network or systems
• Ability to design passive, active and logical networking designs
• Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and network designs layouts.
• CCNA level at a minimum
• CCNP or CWNA(certified wireless networking Associate) or Solution architect certified, preferred
• Cisco routing and switching (2-3+ years)
• Ruckus/Cisco/HPE, wired & wireless (1-2 years)
• Security/Firewalls (2-3 years)
• At least 32 years of Age
Knowledge and skills
• Design Thinking & Collective Intelligence experience is a plus
• Excellent written, verbal communication, listening and presentation skills. Able to articulate sophisticated ideas and strategies to people at all levels of the organization.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills: ability to assess a problem and recommend an effective course of action
• Business Knowledge
• Proven track record of meeting deliverables and milestones
• Proven continuous learning and a thirst for new knowledge