Duties and Responsibility
1. Level of Certification on assigned vendor technologies
2. Partner Certification and Enablement campaigns
3. Project management and delivery
4. Assigned vendor target attainment
5. Quote and BOM turnaround time
6. Pipeline management
7. Vendor Certification levels
8. Vendor target attainment
9. Retain and grow existing clients by maintaining executive/decision maker relationships and consistently looking for new opportunities within your customer base.
10. Sell to senior and executive level management
11. Have excellent knowledge of Razzo Africa offerings and the process in which to attach them to customer needs
1. Work with Sales Engineers to ensure client receives the most accurate and relevant proposals.
2. Collaborate with sales teams and leaders to increase the technical knowledge of the specialty product among sales teams and assist in identifying customer opportunities.
3. Assist in creating messaging and promotions that directly align with the specific customer set that is being supported
4. Cultivate relationships between partner sales team, Vendor Sales, & Leadership teams
5. Act as a liaison between Vendor Sales and Razzo to identify opportunities for product, program and partner alignment improvements
Communication & Reporting
1. Be a subject matter expert on the designated vendor products, programs and go to market strategies
2. Provide and present comprehensive reporting both internally and externally on brand / product performance, category performance, industry trends, market share etc
3. Understand the competitive landscape in assigned segment and/or region and how market conditions can impact Vendor and the partners being supported
4. Maintain effective communications with all stakeholders
5. Manage daily business activities by using our sales tools to provide feedback on and track prospects and opportunities.
6· Ability to think strategically and analyze information
7· Strong willingness to learn
• Strong understanding of any, either or all of abovesolution verticals
• Proven commercial experience in a new business sales environment, incorporating value/solutions service selling within the IT Infrastructure / Technology sector
• Demonstrable ability to develop rapport and solution sell into all levels of decision makers and influencers within middle to large enterprises
• Established network of "influencers" and senior level decision makers
• Proven and verifiable track record in exceeding sales quotas
• Full life cycle B2B sales experience
• High energy and drive
• Ability to ‘hunt’ new customers and develop current ones.
• Expert professional sales expertise to include the sales process and sales techniques.
• Expert knowledge of solution and industry vertical which apply to offerings based on customer’s needs.
• Ability to communicate technical information and ideas so others will understand.
• Ability to see patterns and deconstruct problems to develop solutions.
• Able to identify multiple causes, effects, and customer solutions.
• Must have a customer centric mindset with the ability to interface with support team on a daily basis.
Education, Certification and other requirements:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in selling IT solutions to all levels of decision makers and influencers from technical contacts to C-level executives and senior management in mid-sized enterprises.
• A degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field is highly desirable.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, business acumen and a commercial outlook
• Certifications in the relevant solutions vertical of choice.