Vacancies the Department of Health Services
03. Ref No CPSB/TTC/070/2020
POSITION: SONOGRAPHER JOB GROUP CPSB ‘08’
Number of Posts: Six (6) Posts
Terms of Service: Three (3) years Contract
Basic Salary Scale: Kshs. 38,270 to Kshs. 51,170 per month
Other Allowances: As provided for by the Salaries and Remunerations Commission
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
1) Carrying out Radiological examinations.
2) Will be deployed in any of the hospitals in the county.
3) Processing, verifying and maintaining information related to patients.
4) Providing care and counseling patients and their relatives before, during and after examination.
5) Safeguarding and providing basic maintenance and safety of medical imaging equipment in the hospital.
6) Establishing and maintaining quality assurance programs in the department.
7) Coordinating procurement and safe storage of departmental supplies of radiographic materials and preparing reports on radiography activities.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment in this position a candidate must:
1) Be a Kenyan citizen.
2) Have a Diploma in Diagnostic Radiology from a recognized institution.
3) Having additional trainings in medical imaging sciences, ultrasound, computerized tomography, will be an added advantage.
4) Be registered with the relevant Professional Body.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Hand delivered at the Voi Sub County Office (Former Municipal Council offices)
1) Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
2) Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 by obtaining Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Accredited Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
3) The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Wednesday 28th October 2020.
4) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
5) Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
6) Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD