Reporting to the Executive chef, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Overall running of an assigned kitchen and take full responsibility for health and safety standards within the kitchen.
• In liaison with the Executive chef, design new menus and implement the same.
• Ensuring production and maintenance of high quality food in the kitchen.
• Ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the kitchen.
• Control food cost to ensure it is within the preferred hotel levels
• Training and supervising of all staff under his / her control.
Successful candidates are required to meet the specifications and qualifications below:
• Age 28-35 years.
• Must have at least a degree level education with good passes.
• Must be Kenya Utalii College graduates with food production training or any other reputable hotel college.
• Those with international exposure and computer literacy will have an added advantage