The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and delivering high quality treatments to guests in the Bush Spa and in room service while maintaining a high standard of guest experience & spa experience in line with company standards. The therapist will also be tasked with managing the guest shop. The ideal candidate Must have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
• Ensure delivery of all spa services and treatments in line with the company code of conduct and standards.
• Schedule Spa treatments with guests directly and ensure to maintain a Spa appointment calendar, ensuring no guests are double booked or appointments are missed.
• Ensuring respect for guest privacy and dignity is maintained at all times. No personal information regards guests is shared outside the company.
• Effectively communicate with camp managers and staff in a timely fashion to ensure the smooth running of the department.
• Achieve service excellence through teamwork and stay up to speed on new developments within the industry, thus generating new ideas.
• Daily preparation of spa and maintenance of all related equipment and facilities.
• Maintain a high degree of hygiene within the spa environment.
• Be flexible to fit around the guest schedules and other activities.
• Ensure timely ordering of supplies, taking into account usage patterns and lead times to ensure stock outs do not occur.
• Ensure that any daily and weekly administration including full sales records are completed in a timely and accurate fashion.
• Must balance duties of Spa Therapist with the duties of Shop Assistant.
• Maintain and inspect the shop inventory on a daily basis & ensure there is sufficient merchandise displayed in a neat and orderly fashion.
• Must have at least 3 years of experience as a Spa Therapist with formal training and experience in various disciplines of Massage techniques; Manicures and Pedicures; Facial therapy (Other body treatments).
• Must have Knowledge of Spa standards and procedures.
• Basic Computer skills-Outlook, Excel and Word.
• A keen interest and passion for the health and wellness industry, and tourism industry.
• Have Excellent Communication skills both spoken and written.
• Should be Reliable, honest and trustworthy.
• Be flexible at all times with working and living location and hours.
• A keen interest in the environment, wildlife and the conservation thereof.
Monthly gross salary: Open depending on skills and experience.
Career Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Location: Amboseli, Kenya.
Deadline: 28th May 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***