(Gross Salary: TBA)
Qualifications / Requirements
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Automotive 2W, 3W business.
• Excellent command in English.
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to meet targets
• Self-starter, self-disciplined and target focused but able to work in a team environment
• Demonstrates drive, passion and flexibility,
• Possesses integrity and honesty.
• Identifying, qualifying and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customizes targeted sales strategies in line with group spares head.
• Building business relationship with current and potential clients
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support: answering potential client questions and follow up call questions
• Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain and grow accounts
• Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be in front of the clients
• Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
• Reviewing clients feedback and implementing necessary changes
• Reaming in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
• Sending daily reports to group spares head.